INFORMATION NOTICE COMPLYING WITH ARTICLE 13 OF THE DECREE OF LAW 196/2003
Complying with Article 13 of the Italian Code of Protection of Personal Data (Decree of Law no. 196/2003), Italfarmaco S.p.A. informs that:
- Personal data given by the users are collected and used by Italfarmaco S.p.A., also with electronic instruments and procedures, for the purposes directly related and instrumental to the delivery of the services of the request/communication forwarded through the contact’s section.
- The delivery of personal data has an optional nature. However, the missing delivery – even partial – of data expressly mentioned as necessary for the achievement of the purposes mentioned under the previous Point 1, will cause the impossibility for Italfarmaco S.p.A. to supply the services whose data are required. The missing delivery of data not expressly mentioned as necessary for the purposes mentioned under the previous Point 1, will not prejudice the delivery of the service. Some data could be communicated by Italfarmaco S.p.A. for the purposes mentioned previously under Point 1, to other companies of Italfarmaco Group.
- It is possible to exert the right mentioned by Article 7 of the Decree of Law 196/2003, which we report here below, requesting at any time for information on the handling of personal data performed by Italfarmaco S.p.A. and to oppose to the handling in cases prescribed by the law, addressing to: Italfarmaco S.p.A. Via dei Lavoratori, 54 20092, Cinisello Balsamo (MI).
- Italfarmaco S.p.A., with main offices in Cinisello Balsamo , Via dei Lavoratori, 54 – Zip Code 20092, is the holder of data handling. Direction choosen as recipient of the request/communication or Direction of Human Resources, in the person of its legal Pro-tempore Representative domiciled by Italfarmaco S.p.A., to whom any communication could be submitted to the above mentioned address, is responsible for data handling.
- Your personal data are handled by the in-house staff of Italfarmaco S.p.A., appointed and entrusted and responsible for data handling. Your personal data will be never widespread.
ARTICLE 7 DECREE OF LAW No. 196 OF JUNE 30, 2003
(Right of access to personal data and to other rights)
- The concerned person has the right of obtaining the confirmation of the existence or less of personal data concerning him/herself, even though not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The concerned person has the right of obtaining the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and modes of the handling;
- of the logics applied in case of handling performed with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification particulars of the holder, person in charge and representative appointed in compliance with Article 5, Subsection 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can be informed in quality of designated representative in the territory of the State, of responsible persons or persons in charge.
- The concerned person has the right of obtaining:
- the updating, rectification or, when he/she is concerned, the integration of data;
- the cancellation, conversion into an anonymous form or the blockade of data handled in infringement of the law, including those data whose storage is necessary in relationship to the purposes for which these data have been collected or later handled;
- the statement that the operations mentioned under letters a) and b) have been brought to the knowledge, also concerning their content, of those to whom data have been communicated or widespread, save the case that this fulfillment is found to be impossible or involves an employ of means overtly disproportionate versus the protected right.
- The concerned person has the right of opposing, fully or partly:
- due to legitimate reasons, to the handling of personal data concerning his/her person, though pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the handling of personal data concerning him/herself to send advertising material or direct sale or to perform market surveys or commercial communication.