INFORMATION NOTICE UNDER THE TERMS OF THE ARTICLES 13 AND 14 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, “GDPR”)
Italfarmaco S.p.A. informs, in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR, that:
- The processing of the personal data collected from users takes place with the recourse to both manual and automated tools in a manner that is strictly for the purposes to provide the services/information requested through the contact’s section.
- The provision of personal data and consent are optional, however, the refusal to do so affects the achievement of the purposes mentioned under the previous Point 1 and the fulfillment of the above-mentioned service. The failure to provide the data that are not expressly mentioned as necessary for the purposes mentioned under the previous Point 1 will not affect the service. Some data could be communicated by Italfarmaco S.p.A. for the purposes mentioned previously under Point 1, to other European companies of Italfarmaco Group.
- The user may exercise all rights set forth by article 15 and 22 of the GDPR (a summary of which is report below), including the right to request the cancellation by contacting: Italfarmaco S.p.A. Via dei Lavoratori, 54 20092, Cinisello Balsamo (MI).
- Data Controller is Italfarmaco S.p.A., with amministrative office in Cinisello Balsamo , Via dei Lavoratori, 54 – Zip Code 20092. Processor is the Direction of the Department indicated as recipient of the request/communication to whom any communication could be submitted to the above mentioned address.
- Within Italfarmaco S.p.A. those who may gain knowledge of your personal data are those tasked with or responsible for the processing thereof and the employees. Italfarmaco S.p.A. do not circulate your personal data.
- The personal data will be stored in compliance with the principle of proportionality and in any case until the purposes of the processing have been pursued.
- Any request on the processing of the personal data may be sent to the Data Protection Officer appointed by Italfarmaco S.p.A. at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or Italfarmaco S.p.A., Via dei Lavoratori, 54- 20092, Cinisello Balsamo (MI).
REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL
- ARTICLES 15 TO 22 -
According to articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, the Data Subject has the right to access to a copy of the information comprised in their personal data, object to processing that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress, object to decisions being taken by automated means, obtain the limitation of the process (in certain circumstances), have (in certain circumstances) his personal data rectified, integrated, blocked, erased or destroyed, obtain the portability of his personal data and the right to propose a claim to the Privacy Authority.